OK, I'll go check out OBOB again. Haven't been there for a while. Obviously, there's not a lot happening at the moment.
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Facebook Shmacebook
I signed up. I goofed around a bit. And the first 'friend' that popped up for me was my sister. Heck, I talk to her several times a week on Skype. And we email almost daily. And we visit every few weeks. So I need her in my Facebook 'why???' OTOH, there are some other groups that I've found and joined, and I came across an old friend, just by happenstance.
OK, I'll go check out OBOB again. Haven't been there for a while. Obviously, there's not a lot happening at the moment. BUT, if we get the next book up AND we put the Facebook link front and center on the web page, we might get a good discussion going.
OK, I'll go check out OBOB again. Haven't been there for a while. Obviously, there's not a lot happening at the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment