That, no matter how much I work to keep up with what's happening out there, I'm not ever going to get through my list. It's a lifelong learning process. Which is probably what I like the best about my job. Always something different, and always interesting.
2. What was most challenging? Why?
Facebook was the most challenging. Their start page isn't totally intuitive, and you often have to dig to figure out where you're going. But once you catch on, it can be fun.
3. How can BPL use Web 2.0 technologies to deliver or improve library services?
Lots of ways! Have a totally interactive Home Page. Blogs and wikis, expanded Facebook groups, mashups, LibraryThing, and whatever else comes along, with reviews, services, programs and the like, all inviting participation from customers. And we keep moving forward.
4. How successful was the “self-directed” learning model?
Very successful!
4a. Is this a useful way of encouraging staff development?
Sure is. And the incentive helped too.
No comments:
Post a Comment